PMANZ Conference 2019
Syngenta will be attending the 2019 PMANZ Biennial Conference in Auckland, New Zealand.
The 2019 PMANZ Biennial Conference and AGM is being hosted this August at the Waipuna Hotel and Conference Centre in Auckland. Running from Thursday 22nd until Friday 23rd August, this promises to be a great conference.
The focus of this year’s comprehensive program is "Innovation in Pest Management", with key speakers including:
- Robert (Bobby) Corrigan, PhD, Urban Rodentologist
- Prof. Dan Tompkins, Science Strategy Manager ‘Predator Free 2050’
- Cor Vink PhD, MSc, Curator Natural History, Canterbury University.
- Helen Blackie, PhD, MSc, Biosecurity Consultant, Boffa Miskell
- David Lilly, PhD, MEnt, Principal Entomologist, Ecolab Global PestElimination – RD&E
See the full conference program here.
Make sure you come by the Syngenta stand to play the ADVION Knockout Challenge - the virtual reality game where you take control of a commercial kitchen cockroach problem with the might of ADVION Cockroach Gel to back you up. See you there!