Get that 90% you can't see
Total colony control. Targeted ant bait for professional pest management on a broad range of ant species.
ADVION Ant Gel delivers superior control against a wide range of ants, including protein feeders andall key sugar-feeders. Use it to eradicate the entire colony and reduce those frustrating call backs – all through the convenience of a gel formulation.
Complete colony control
- Spend a bit to save a lot – foraging ants consume the gel bait and return to the nest to share it with the rest of the colony, including the queen. This eradicates the entire colony, meaning less call backs for you
- The gel is highly attractive for a long time, giving ants a chance to consume more
Broad spectrum of ants covered
- ADVION is a leading bait solution for all major pest ant species, including the Argentine Ant, Black House Ant, Coastal Brown Ant, Ghost Ant, Hairy Ant/Crazy Ant, Pedicel Ant, Pennant Ant, Pharaoh’s Ant, Red Imported Fire Ant and Sugar Ant
Convenient and easy to use
- Gel formulation is clean, convenient, non-staining and odourless
- Can be used indoors and outdoors, or applied as a crack and crevice or spot treatment in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Gel stays put without running, so can be used on window sills, door frames, exterior wall edges and ledges, under sinks and cabinets, along counter edges, sides of porches and patios
- HACCP certified
How does AVDION eradicate the entire ant colony?
Ants are social insects that share responsibility for gathering food, caring for young and feeding the other colony members.
ADVION exploits this behaviour by attracting foraging ants, who consume the bait and its active ingredient, indoxacarb. When ingested, enzymes convert indoxacarb into its more potential bio-active form. Tests show foraging ants have time to return to the colony and share the active ingredient with the brood and the queen – impacting all ants at different life stages. Although most of the ant feeding activity occurs in the first 24-72 hours, ADVION remains palatable for an extended period.
Tips for Use
- Have both ADVION Ant Gel and OPTIGARD Ant Bait Gel with you, and do a taste test for which species you are dealing with. By having both products at your disposal, all ant species should be controlled
- On top of using ADVION Ant Gel, a band spray with ARILON Insecticide is also recommended for outdoor jobs and areas where populations are very high.
Controls a broad range of ant species
Highly attractant gel formulation
Gel locks in moisture for extended attraction to ants
Impacts all life cycle stages for total colony control
Easy application and can be applied to vertical surfaces
Indoor or outdoor use
Broad spectrum control